need to know what tools to use to install it.
i would like a illustation of the location of the idle air control valve +tools on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2004 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($189 - 236) in Reinbeck, IA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($332 - 810) in Draper, VA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($172 - 262) in North Aurora, IL
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Burnsville, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($287 - 400) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($53 - 67) in Plymouth, MA