I brought the car to a local transmission francise dealer and was told that they could only diagnose the problem by pulling the transmission @ a cost exceeding $3000.00. At that point I left.
I would information about transmission problems with the 2006 Ford explorer on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up