I brought the car to a local transmission francise dealer and was told that they could only diagnose the problem by pulling the transmission @ a cost exceeding $3000.00. At that point I left.
I would information about transmission problems with the 2006 Ford explorer on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($142 - 299) in Hiram, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Corn, OK
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rockville, MD
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Sarles, ND
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($66 - 138) in Helena, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($200 - 218) in Burlington, ND