I brought the car to a local transmission francise dealer and was told that they could only diagnose the problem by pulling the transmission @ a cost exceeding $3000.00. At that point I left.
I would information about transmission problems with the 2006 Ford explorer on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Hiram, OH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Corn, OK
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Rockville, MD
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sarles, ND
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($194 - 432) in Helena, GA
- Window Switch Replacement ($122 - 147) in Burlington, ND