I brought the car to a local transmission francise dealer and was told that they could only diagnose the problem by pulling the transmission @ a cost exceeding $3000.00. At that point I left.
I would information about transmission problems with the 2006 Ford explorer on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($373 - 437) in Hiram, OH
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($234 - 437) in Corn, OK
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Rockville, MD
- Wheel Bearing Service ($268 - 376) in Sarles, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($195 - 271) in Helena, GA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Burlington, ND