The manual said "Hold the 'top up' button for several seconds and do not release until top is completely up and locked." It went up without a problem. The manual says "Do not lower roof until roof is serviced." I am a retired auto mechanic, and I'm tempted to lower the roof in order to look for possible problems or areas that may need lube? Has anyone had experience with solving this problem? Thanks.
I went to raise my top.It did not respond.It said "Roof Failure. See Manual" on 2007 Volvo C70
Asked by for the 2007 Volvo C70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo C70 Questions
- My sunroof motor burned out in open position. Then when I opened 2 front windows
- Code on radio fix ..?
- cant get into the car with either key fobs, they are not working
- Does volvo c70 2001 coupé and convertible have d same window frames & regulator
- need last of the three roof motors installed.Where do i find directions?
2007 Volvo C70 Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($634 - $727) in Waterville, KS
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($678 - $869) in Nassau, NY
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($122 - $158) in New Port Richey, FL
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($216 - $349) in Clarcona, FL
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($189 - $202) in West Point, TX
- Battery Cable Replacement ($182 - $216) in Orting, WA