the fuse on the passenger side ( 1e 15 amp) was blown. I replaced it and it blew again right away...radio fuse and IP fuse is fine...please help
I went over railroad tracks and my radio, speedometer, fuel gauge and odometer on 2000 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
2000 Buick Century Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Epworth, GA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($671 - 903) in Enfield, NC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($432 - 910) in Wellston, MI
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($469 - 694) in Rockbridge, MO
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($79 - 106) in Loxley, AL
- Brake Shoes Replacement ($195 - 297) in West Mansfield, OH