It won't clip back on and has a piece missing out of it. Does it have to be replaced ASAP? I don't even know what it is called to be able to order the part.
I went over a curb and scraped up the under side. on 2001 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.