I WENT TO HALLYWOOD TAYOTA DILLER. tHEY TRIED TO FIND PROBLEM DURING 16 DAYS AND COULDN'T. tHEY CHANGE CONNECTOR AND TRIED ANOTHER ECU WITHOUT ANY SUCCESS. I TOOK MY CAR FROM THEM AND THEY DIDN'T CHARGE ME. NOW I TRY TO FIND RIGHT PLACE OR RIGHT PESON. cAN YOU HELP ME?
I WENT FOR SMOG CHECK AND STAFF CAN'T CONNECT MY CAR WITH SMOG MASHINE. on 2003 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
that sounds fishy. seek a good AAA shop in your area for diag and est
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2003 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($371 - 423) in Vinegar Bend, AL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($140 - 196) in Napoleon, MO
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($104 - 136) in Murphys, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Carver, MA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement ($101 - 194) in Hubertus, WI
- Tie Rod Replacement ($394 - 877) in Carlisle, AR