how do i plug back in
i went for emission test failed he said engine light un pluged on 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($319 - 648) in New Germantown, PA
- Starter Replacement ($288 - 506) in Warrensville, NC
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($565 - 857) in Lenzburg, IL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($598 - 756) in Unionville, MD
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($98 - 120) in Atwater, MN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Monocacy Station, PA