how do i plug back in
i went for emission test failed he said engine light un pluged on 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($245 - 429) in New Germantown, PA
- Water Pump Replacement ($209 - 335) in Warrensville, NC
- 40,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Lenzburg, IL
- 150,000 Mile Service ($387 - 587) in Unionville, MD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($248 - 337) in Atwater, MN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($129 - 149) in Monocacy Station, PA