how do i plug back in
i went for emission test failed he said engine light un pluged on 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($553 - 1,306) in New Germantown, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($280 - 369) in Warrensville, NC
- Steering Rack Replacement ($869 - 1,118) in Lenzburg, IL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($140 - 279) in Unionville, MD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($216 - 325) in Atwater, MN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($39 - 90) in Monocacy Station, PA