the car has been outside in my yard in the weather and the motor has not been started for five years, and has no battery,but when it was being used it ran perfect,and had no problem
i was wondering if my engine would still work after 5 years of not starting it. on 1997 Mazda MX-6
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MX-6 Questions
- What can cause the car to have no power and cuts on 2rpm?
- my transmission dose not shift out of first gear.
- What years n models can a 91Mazda mx-6 engine and transmission fit in?
- Mazda mx6 v6 will not start,,,when i turn the key and let the key go it pu,,pu,,
- 2.5l ok throw in code 69 my fans are on from 5min within cold start till I done
1997 Mazda MX-6 Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($244 - 472) in Chilton, WI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($268 - 371) in Nicholson, PA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Welaka, FL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($236 - 297) in New Franken, WI
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($277 - 683) in Capon Bridge, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,073 - 1,740) in Lebanon, PA