I need to know if that is true.
I was told that only a dealer can change the fluid in my transmission. on 2010 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2010 Ford Escape Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($57 - $261) in Manville, NJ
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($306 - $411) in Batchtown, IL
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Vevay, IN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Arimo, ID
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($526 - $974) in McNary, AZ
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($217 - $291) in Como, MS