Also, is it dangerous for the engine to drive around with this code? How much is it to fix/replace it?
I was told that I have the same code:P1494. What pump are you talking about? on 2002 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- ESP/BSA, ABS AND CAR W/ SQUIGGLE CAME ON. PULLED OVER AND NOW WILL NOT START.
- Truck alarm goes off , then truck cuts on without key
- put timing chain in and now it wont start right. how do I adjust timing to star
- Does this vehicle have a history of engine failure Anything one can do to prevet
- Is there such a thing as ABS pump and what is the cost to replace it
2002 Dodge Durango Estimates
- 16,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Conover, OH
- 90,000 Mile Service ($305 - 432) in Terlingua, TX
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Macomb, IL
- 144,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Brunswick, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,280 - 1,658) in Burtrum, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($339 - 496) in Lake Bluff, IL