Where would I find this switch and how do I fix the leak?
I was told my A/C leak may be around the switch. on 1996 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- What do I make of the price range from $70-to $300 for replacment distributer?
- cranks but no start. replaced fuel pump, filter, and battery. noticed
- neg wire to air conditioner fuse not sending signal so compressor won't start
- Vehicle is mighty squeaky and has alot of bounce ,smooth bounce, but bounce..sho
- i have a pingging sound when i exelerate any idea what it could be comming from
1996 GMC Safari Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($282 - 379) in Mission Viejo, CA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chillicothe, MO
- Water Pump Replacement ($354 - 662) in Charleston, MO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Manila, AR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($188 - 288) in Sheldon, SC
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Dewey, OK