Interested in how usual this is. The total repair cost is $$4100 parts plus labor of $1300. I have kept my car in good condition, always bring in for maintenance and repair. It has 130,000 miles, mostly freeway driving.
I was just told that my 2004 VW diesel passat needs a new cylinder head,$3700. on 2004 Volkswagen Passat TDI
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat TDI Questions
- where to service the high & low AC under the hood?
- What would cause my car to lock up on me as if the brake was on.!!! help ME ...!
- Check engine light won't clear?
- A red light is blinking in my husband's car. Could it possibly be the thermostat
- Is it normal to hear a 0.2-0.5 second sound when turning on the car?