My passenger door in the front is completely pushed in and the top of the door gapes open prolly a foot. The back passenger door and dent and barely opens. Both passenger side airbags deployed. I also can not open my glovebox. Are they going to total my car you think or what will the cost be to fix it? I was t-boned at an intersection by the way, the other driver was going 40 when they hit me.
I was in an accident, curious how much it will cost to repair the things damaged on 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?