My passenger door in the front is completely pushed in and the top of the door gapes open prolly a foot. The back passenger door and dent and barely opens. Both passenger side airbags deployed. I also can not open my glovebox. Are they going to total my car you think or what will the cost be to fix it? I was t-boned at an intersection by the way, the other driver was going 40 when they hit me.
I was in an accident, curious how much it will cost to repair the things damaged on 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- What is the firing order on a 2007 colbolt 2.2 ls?
- I need to know the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007 2.2 ls i got a new c
- What is the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007, i need to change #1 coil
- A what millage i supose to change the back coils for a Cobalt 2009 with 68,000 m
- there is water leaking from under the dashboard onthe floor on the passenge