and i was wondering if there was a safety switch on it or something
i was hit in the rear end and now my car wont start on 1995 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1995 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($186 - 253) in Westhampton, NY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in South Haven, MN
- Head Gasket Replacement ($991 - 1,527) in Monroe, OK
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Coeymans, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($174 - 185) in Tynan, TX
- Horn Replacement ($98 - 134) in Model, CO