It will start an run as long as foot is on gas. It has a loud and sometimes not so loud tick on passenger side of engine. It runs very rough, check engine lights for running to rich are on. Mechanic changed the sensor temperature in airflow to no help. All help with this is greatly appreciated.
I was given a 2005 ram 1500 hemi. But they said it needs an engine.150,000 miles on 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.