It will start an run as long as foot is on gas. It has a loud and sometimes not so loud tick on passenger side of engine. It runs very rough, check engine lights for running to rich are on. Mechanic changed the sensor temperature in airflow to no help. All help with this is greatly appreciated.
I was given a 2005 ram 1500 hemi. But they said it needs an engine.150,000 miles on 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Asked by for the 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
- What can I do to make my speedometer sensor work
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($302 - $510) in Magnolia, NC
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Pamplico, SC
- Transmission Fluid Change ($198 - $243) in Sarepta, LA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($170 - $243) in Ellis, ID
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($264 - $282) in Lyons, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($102 - $221) in Selma, OR