power, and overheating. Oh and it started squealing too. And the generator warning light came on.
I was driving my van and it started getting really loud, smoking,losing battery on 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
February 23, 2012
i would look to see if the belt is still there. it may have failed and cuased the issue.
- 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Repair and Maintenance
- 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Maintenance Schedule
- 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Problems(12)
- 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Repair Estimates
- 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Q&A(2)
- 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Recalls(1)
- 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Shops
- 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Questions
- How long does it take to change engine rear main seal
- what will cause my 2000 dodge ram wagon not to start
- Thanks in advance, my 99 B2500 will run fine then for now obvious reason the engine stall, neutral/coast. During this time the odometer reed N0bus, engine turns over but won't start. If the odometer is proper the engine generally starts or soon after.
- Van starts immediately but immediately stops if foot is lifted from gas pedal!
1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($51 - 86) in Graysville, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($460 - 689) in Bancroft, IA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Kilbourne, IL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($254 - 338) in Wapato, WA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Mountain Iron, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($106 - 135) in Adel, IA