a few minutes later the engine check light came on then the car just shuts down on me what can possibliy can this problem, do i have to worry about having to replace the engine?
i was driving my car on the beltway when i noticed the oil check light came on on 2004 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2004 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($129 - 172) in Sanford, CO
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($242 - 281) in Talco, TX
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($357 - 486) in Charlotte, TN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($143 - 226) in Balsam, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($724 - 792) in Talpa, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($472 - 699) in Millerville, AL