over and tried to start it i wouldn't i hooked it up to a scanner and pulled the codes it said cam shaft sensor put a new one on and just turns over no fire
i was driving down the road one day and my car died but still had power i pulled on 1999 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
1999 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wilburn, AR
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($532 - 688) in Vacherie, LA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($147 - 270) in Madison, FL
- Water Pump Replacement ($517 - 750) in Holly Pond, AL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($142 - 154) in Culver, IN
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($146 - 168) in Rialto, CA