I was driving and my check engine and battery light came on, then my radio started flashing on and off then my car died. It makes a clicking noise when I try to start it. I did jump once then died. It won't go into neutral to push it. Any body know what might be wrong?
I was driving and my car died. I'm trying to figure out what might be wrong. on 1998 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1998 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
- Abs light n alarm sound on constantly can't drive vehicle brake don't work
- Vents blowing cold air.engine stops, I put water in the radiator and it runs out
- ABS control module p/n 8954035270 replace . Is it need to programmed by dealer.
- vsc trac off/vsc off lights turn on when I put it in gear.How do I putlights out
1998 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($130 - $184) in Alva, WY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - $184) in Sonora, TX
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($316 - $414) in Richburg, NY
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($321 - $453) in Broaddus, TX
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($315 - $349) in Smicksburg, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($153 - $194) in Springfield, SC