I want to replace the cabin air filter, but not sure if this filter is behind the glove box, or some other place and don't want to start tearing stuff apart unneccessarily.HELP!
I want to replace the cabin air filter, but cannot locate where it is. Please help. on 2007 Lincoln MKX
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln MKX Questions
- Loud noise heater/AC. Front corner panel replaced recently? Missing something?
- Heat on one side and air on the other. Doesn't matter what setting the temp is o
- why does my car make a clicking noise after i turn the engine off
- why does my car make a buzzing/humming sound while driving
- why does my car stutter while i am driving 0-40mph
2007 Lincoln MKX Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($386 - 572) in Medina, OH
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($234 - 322) in Elm City, NC
- Battery Replacement ($169 - 197) in Zavalla, TX
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Coalmont, TN
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($639 - 726) in Solen, ND
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($287 - 326) in Tecumseh, MI