I want to recharge the air conditioner. Where is the low port connection? I get the message to service the air conditioning. The air conditioner will not cool.
I want to recharge the air conditioner. Where is the low port connection? on 2007 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2007 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($589 - 774) in Wakarusa, IN
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,035 - 1,515) in Liberty, IN
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Monroe, IA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($477 - 791) in Clyde, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($150 - 168) in Soda Springs, ID
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Utuado, PR