I think my alternator is bad but the pass headlight won't cut off. but nothing else at all can get power not even the door locks unless i hook a power source. it will cut off when your driving to. and then I could drive all the way home with my headlights on but if I turned the fog lights on it cuts off. The whole time it runs after you jump it all the lights dim constantly. any info would be greatly apreciated.
I want to make sure I don't have electrical problems on 2005 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- was driving the car just stop running try to two time start but battery was died
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my battery keeps draining in an overnight period
- o/d light flashed on and off then smoke come from under bonnet and back of car
- location neutral safety switch
- will replacing the pcm and not flashing it to the vehicle mess up transmission?
2005 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($138 - 201) in Dillsboro, IN
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($102 - 127) in South Hadley, MA
- Clutch Replacement ($801 - 1,249) in Arnold, KS
- EGR Valve Replacement ($178 - 250) in Alden, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($299 - 527) in Midway, AL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($161 - 190) in Shepherdstown, WV