I think my alternator is bad but the pass headlight won't cut off. but nothing else at all can get power not even the door locks unless i hook a power source. it will cut off when your driving to. and then I could drive all the way home with my headlights on but if I turned the fog lights on it cuts off. The whole time it runs after you jump it all the lights dim constantly. any info would be greatly apreciated.
I want to make sure I don't have electrical problems on 2005 Mazda Tribute
Asked by for the 2005 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- Where is the location of the fuel tank pressure sensor on the vehicle?
- What happens when the timing is out?
- was driving the car just stop running try to two time start but battery was died
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my battery keeps draining in an overnight period
- I'm searching for the MAZDA BONGO e1800 workshop manual
2005 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($302 - $403) in Dillsboro, IN
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in South Hadley, MA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($201 - $255) in Arnold, KS
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Alden, IA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($125 - $149) in Midway, AL
- Horn Replacement ($143 - $171) in Shepherdstown, WV