i was having trouble with the transmission.they said my computer was going bad. is that a common thing? it is being replaced as we speak.how often does that happen? it is very expensive.
i want to know if this is a common problem with mr3's on 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- My mr2 is barely idling. Where can i start a process of elimination?
- I was driving On the freeway, and all of a sudden my car lost power and I was in 3rd gear
- i was driving down the road and my car just shut down and would not start again
- why does the 30 amp fuse to the hydraulic pressure unit keeps blowing and the gears will not engage
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($140 - 186) in Coffee Creek, MT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($456 - 648) in Litchfield, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($215 - 329) in Selmer, TN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($521 - 688) in North Bridgton, ME
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Cabin John, MD
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($62 - 75) in Lucas, KY