i was having trouble with the transmission.they said my computer was going bad. is that a common thing? it is being replaced as we speak.how often does that happen? it is very expensive.
i want to know if this is a common problem with mr3's on 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- My mr2 is barely idling. Where can i start a process of elimination?
- I was driving On the freeway, and all of a sudden my car lost power and I was in 3rd gear
- i was driving down the road and my car just shut down and would not start again
- why does the 30 amp fuse to the hydraulic pressure unit keeps blowing and the gears will not engage
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,011 - 1,303) in Coffee Creek, MT
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($420 - 666) in Litchfield, IL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($434 - 1,323) in Selmer, TN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($127 - 218) in North Bridgton, ME
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($694 - 796) in Cabin John, MD
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lucas, KY