i am trying to set the timing on the wires on the distributer
i want to check if i have set the timing correctly on the wires on the distributer on 1990 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1990 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Kintyre, ND
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($296 - 1,064) in La Grange, CA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($311 - 782) in Ione, OR
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($368 - 748) in South Hero, VT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($172 - 213) in Los Altos, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($217 - 235) in Fabius, NY