» » »

Dodge Q&A

Ask Your Question

1995 Dodge Stealth Question: I want to change the positive cable,not the wires just the cable,honey gone.



Mikehilljack, Paso Robles, CA, May 22, 2013, 22:04

the wires are messed up, so can i just take some of the plastic away from the wire and replace the new cable then?

1 Answer
Flag This