I have a VW 2003 New Beetle. It switched yesterday when I pressed in the button to bring my milege indicater back to zero after getting gas. I placed this msg already and rec'd 2 msgs. back telling me to look at my manual. I would not be asking you this IF I had a manual. It has been lost. Pls. advise re my question. thx.
I want to change my car mileage and temp from celcius back to farenheit. on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by for the 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
- strong exaust/fule smell when cold... Not after warming up. Check Light on.
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($155 - $211) in Taylor, TX
- Brake Drum Replacement ($296 - $540) in Channing, MI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lenox Dale, MA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($313 - $969) in Kellogg, IA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($165 - $171) in Woodbury, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($133 - $343) in Broken Bow, NE