I have a VW 2003 New Beetle. It switched yesterday when I pressed in the button to bring my milege indicater back to zero after getting gas. I placed this msg already and rec'd 2 msgs. back telling me to look at my manual. I would not be asking you this IF I had a manual. It has been lost. Pls. advise re my question. thx.
I want to change my car mileage and temp from celcius back to farenheit. on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Taylor, TX
- Starter Replacement ($407 - 838) in Channing, MI
- Radiator Replacement ($555 - 942) in Lenox Dale, MA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($296 - 540) in Kellogg, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($211 - 334) in Woodbury, PA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($90 - 97) in Broken Bow, NE