I want to change my 2002 oldsmobile intrigue v6 3,5l engine control module ECM. Someboby can help me about which code number will directly fit in my car without needed to take it to the dealer for a flash, reprogramming. I have been told that each Engine module unit has a specific code that make it fit without a need of reprogramming at the dealer.
I want to change my 2002 oldsmobile intrigue v6 3,5l engine control module ECU on 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue
- 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Problems(14)
- 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair Estimates
- 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Q&A(33)
- 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Recalls(1)
- 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Shops
- 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Intrigue Questions
- My air conditioner won't take charge.i have COPD SO IM BASICALLY A SHUT IN.. SSD
- My fan won't work.
- Why my car is cranking but not starting it wants to start bit just doesn't go.
- Also when I turn off air or heater the temp gage rises to 1/2 way mark or slightly above, it has never went above 3/4. Is that normal? It is fine as long as air or heat runs.
- A friend told me my motor mount is out. He said he can tell as the engine leans a little. It does vibrate a little when stopped at light. He said it can still be driven a long time as is. Is that true?