I changed both air filters the air is cold but just runs like its on low what could be wrong?
I turned my ac on max air and it blows real slow ???? on 2008 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
DID YOU HAVE THIS ISSUE B4? DID YOU REPLACE CABIN AIR FILTER?
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2008 Honda Accord Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($668 - 883) in Stillwater, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Ardara, PA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($79 - 99) in Cold Brook, NY
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($211 - 265) in Westborough, MA
- EVAP Purge Control Solenoid Replacement ($69 - 232) in Bakers Mills, NY
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($82 - 102) in Groveland, MA