The car is backed in and is rear wheel drive. It has never happen before.
I turn on my car and I could not get it to go into park. It is not the ignition. on 2005 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2005 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($523 - 791) in De Graff, OH
- Steering Rack Replacement ($599 - 938) in Jerico Springs, MO
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($62 - 95) in Wingate, IN
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in East Lynn, IL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($496 - 562) in Chittenango, NY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($285 - 340) in Tiff City, MO