vacuum leaks and it chugs like it has bad gas. it does run a little better after its warmed up. whats wrong?
i tuned up (cap rotor plugs and wires)rebuilt throttle body new injectors, no on 1990 Dodge Dakota
1 answer 1 comment
to many poss have it ck'd by your mech
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part
- knocking /thumping noise from front left tire
- truck engine no turn no start finally got it to turn and start butt turn signals