vacuum leaks and it chugs like it has bad gas. it does run a little better after its warmed up. whats wrong?
i tuned up (cap rotor plugs and wires)rebuilt throttle body new injectors, no on 1990 Dodge Dakota
1 answer 1 comment
to many poss have it ck'd by your mech
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home