vacuum leaks and it chugs like it has bad gas. it does run a little better after its warmed up. whats wrong?
i tuned up (cap rotor plugs and wires)rebuilt throttle body new injectors, no on 1990 Dodge Dakota
1 answer 1 comment
to many poss have it ck'd by your mech
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- oil gauge drops after a short time running then starts ticking.
- the rpms and odometer go all the way down and sometimes shuts off
- Truck has no pick up when accelerating.
- Start and idle at 200 to 300 rpm but when under load it stalls or pops 95magnum6
- When braking or even stopped truck acts like gas peddle is pressed to the floor.