there for a while it would crank if I stayed after it but even that doesn't. if i do it often enough it will activate my electric locks. I took starter and celenoid to auto parts store to have it tested. they tested fine there was a blown 30 amp fuse in the fuse box with all the relays in it.i replaced that .
I try cranking the truck, I get one click and that's all. What's the problem? on 1995 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1995 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($726 - 915) in Eldred, PA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($490 - 648) in Frazer, MT
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($24 - 78) in Troy, ME
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clarksburg, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($308 - 355) in Salem, SD
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($174 - 187) in Bayport, MN