there for a while it would crank if I stayed after it but even that doesn't. if i do it often enough it will activate my electric locks. I took starter and celenoid to auto parts store to have it tested. they tested fine there was a blown 30 amp fuse in the fuse box with all the relays in it.i replaced that .
I try cranking the truck, I get one click and that's all. What's the problem? on 1995 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- Why would I be losing power in 4 n 5 gear what do I do
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.