I removed all the required bolts etc and the breather hose. I tried to pry the cover off near the breather hose as instructed but the cover still wouldn't come off?? Please help, thank you!
I tried to replace value cover gasket on 1998 328i but the cover would come off? on 1998 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- My coolant is leaking even I changed my radiator and two hoses last week
- What is cost to replace valve cover gasket and oil pan gasket?
- My friend is intrested in purchasing this model BMW 328i sedan
- Could there be another problem besides my blower motor being bad i have checked
- steering clunks when I turn to the left
1998 BMW 328i Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($448 - 639) in Hammonton, NJ
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in Smithtown, NY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($232 - 387) in Ferguson, KY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($541 - 858) in Moline, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($510 - 605) in Selbyville, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($241 - 283) in Stone Ridge, NY