I removed all the required bolts etc and the breather hose. I tried to pry the cover off near the breather hose as instructed but the cover still wouldn't come off?? Please help, thank you!
I tried to replace value cover gasket on 1998 328i but the cover would come off? on 1998 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- My hardtop is stuck half way up, how to reset it?
- My car is running very good but noticed oil leak.
- everytime I put fuse number 67 in it blows it my car wont spark
- what can i do? crank but no start! A0B3 fault & (plugs and injectors no power)
- My coolant is leaking even I changed my radiator and two hoses last week
1998 BMW 328i Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hammonton, NJ
- Starter Replacement ($544 - $766) in Smithtown, NY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($475 - $605) in Ferguson, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($624 - $743) in Moline, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($404 - $511) in Selbyville, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($402 - $447) in Stone Ridge, NY