It just occured.
I took the crank sensor out and lost the 8mm bolt. What are the specs on it? on 2004 Ford Crown Victoria
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
- My dashboard lights my parking lights keep blowing in my turn signal lights blow
- I need help with a elictrical problem
2004 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Morrill, KS
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($344 - 521) in Poplar Ridge, NY
- 130,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Benton, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($312 - 370) in Westport, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($278 - 306) in Islamorada, FL
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($368 - 486) in Adams, TN