yellow light came on looking like a yield sign...also dash reads BAS/ESP...as well as a red light in which means nothing to me...(all because i took off a positive cable...whats wrong ?
i took off the positive cable because my raido is stuck on wait.runs bad now.. on 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML320
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod,
April 30, 2013
Got owners manual? Drive it around for awhile! See manual.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML320 Questions
- The smog test was done which is done by running the engine at 2500 rpm in
- Engine doest run smooth and its not pulling as it should.
- How much does it cost to fix the break line on my ml
- The engine goes off a few minutes after it starts and will require up to 30 minutes before it can be restarted again on 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML320
- The engine goes off a few minutes after sit starts and will require up to 30 minutes before it can be restarted again