2nd and check engine light on.he tried replacing the "throttle control accuator" and it was not the problem.he said he was not familiar with the codes pulled up and i should take it to a dealer. instead i took it to a diesel mechanic.he said he traced the problem to the electronic control module. price to replace with labor would be 1800 to 2000 dollars. does this sound possible and a fair price?
i took my truck to a local transmisson shop for shifting problems between 1st an on 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- My truck stopped running after driving 200 miles while pulling a trailer
- air circulation is stuck on defrost vents only,
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir