2nd and check engine light on.he tried replacing the "throttle control accuator" and it was not the problem.he said he was not familiar with the codes pulled up and i should take it to a dealer. instead i took it to a diesel mechanic.he said he traced the problem to the electronic control module. price to replace with labor would be 1800 to 2000 dollars. does this sound possible and a fair price?
i took my truck to a local transmisson shop for shifting problems between 1st an on 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($167 - 360) in Ceresco, NE
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 949) in Rosepine, LA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($168 - 235) in Fort Howard, MD
- Starter Replacement ($266 - 838) in Camanche, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($258 - 320) in Burlington, TX
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($290 - 331) in Madison, NH