2nd and check engine light on.he tried replacing the "throttle control accuator" and it was not the problem.he said he was not familiar with the codes pulled up and i should take it to a dealer. instead i took it to a diesel mechanic.he said he traced the problem to the electronic control module. price to replace with labor would be 1800 to 2000 dollars. does this sound possible and a fair price?
i took my truck to a local transmisson shop for shifting problems between 1st an on 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- The abs and brake light on the dash stay on, any idea how to fix this problem?
- replace aternator truck start bogging itself out wen I put in gear
- When brakes are replaced why won't my truck stop?
- A 96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 v 10 crank position sensor broke off
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni