they said i need a new computer. now my gas pedal is broke i would like to know how about how much it would cost to replace it
I took my car to get check the check engine light. on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
2 answersDecember 08, 2014
1 answerJuly 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta TDI Questions
- car starts and dies. does not stay running
- ok i have no advance on fuel pedal engine wont excelorat
- Rattling noise in neutral with clutch.
- Difficulty getting 5 speed manual into next gear without extra pressure. Trouble began @ 192,200 miles
- Need transmission replaced should I get a used one with 34000 miles on it ? Three months warranty or a rebuilt with one or two year warranty for a 2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T runs good?