I need to know if I have to remove the whole door panel, if I do, do you show the way to remove either the door panel, or speaker or both?
I think my pass. door speaker is blown. How do I get to that speaker to check it on 2004 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
- My optima died at a stop sign and now it won't turn over again...why?
2004 Kia Optima Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($422 - 552) in Schuyler, VA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($198 - 275) in Morrisonville, NY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Villa Maria, PA
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Taylor, AR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($155 - 192) in Gepp, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($650 - 689) in Randallstown, MD