Ok i have a 1997 Nissan Sentra with issues but driveable.But when i bought the car the air conditioner worked but not now i bought some refrigerant and it still didnt work all the way.Second i know the car has leaking issues because i am filling the car up once a week when a barely go anywhere;it only when i drive though the gas evoporate quickly someone told me it was the transmission but i don't know.Now i put card board under the car for signs of leaking but nothing was on it;Now i don't have anymore money for the dealership or anyone else to tell me i have a leak because i know that but no one can fix it.SOS.
i think my car has leaks but no one cant tell mw where? on 1997 Nissan Sentra
Asked by for the 1997 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
1997 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($277 - $355) in Saint Johnsbury Center, VT
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($398 - $2,358) in Fowlstown, GA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Greeley, KS
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($139 - $192) in Whiteoak, MO
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Parowan, UT
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($861 - $1,110) in Sardis, OH