It has started to buck and jerk while driving and now has started to actaully fill like it is not grabbing at all at times.Is this dangreous and what could happen? And what are the average costs for this kind of repair? And should i go to a dealer or a mechanic who has a good reputation with Subaru?
I think my 2006 Subaru Forester rear differential is going bad. on 2006 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- Estimate for a new radiator and thermostat and 2 hoses
- how many sensors are in 2002 Subaru Forester and how much to repair?
- consuming too much oil , engine makimg knocking sound. needs repair
- My cruise light flash and the check engine light is soild and today my car was shaking and puttering when i had to stop at a light or stop sign what is that and what do i have to do to fixes these problems i have with my car it's a 2007 subaru forester
- Is a 98 Subaru forester a zero tolerance motor. What can happen when timing belt breaks?