It has started to buck and jerk while driving and now has started to actaully fill like it is not grabbing at all at times.Is this dangreous and what could happen? And what are the average costs for this kind of repair? And should i go to a dealer or a mechanic who has a good reputation with Subaru?
I think my 2006 Subaru Forester rear differential is going bad. on 2006 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2006 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crawfordsville, OR
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Crater Lake, OR
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($300 - 343) in Plano, IA
- Clutch Replacement ($941 - 1,197) in Kill Devil Hills, NC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($325 - 475) in Linden, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($86 - 99) in Starkweather, ND