I noticed it going one way and not on the way back or when I went out again. When I went to the same place a few hours later, heard it again. No flat tires noted, nothing hanging. Had the bearings fixed a few months ago. What could it be? Alignment was just done. I can't see anything wrong and the car seems to drive ok.
I suddenly started hearing a flopping sound that sounds like a flat tire. on 2001 Lexus IS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS300 Questions
- Problem with Blinking lights on dashboard
- Why would the car burn oil in short amount of time yet no leaks or puddles?
- Dash melted and dents and the remote key doesn't work
- I start having this problem with the headlights, they keep turning off want to know if its the light bulb or ballast?
- I have these codes
2001 Lexus IS300 Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($400 - 499) in Newington, VA
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($398 - 504) in Castor, LA
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($35 - 88) in Eclectic, AL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($229 - 417) in Williston Park, NY
- Tie Rod Replacement ($112 - 123) in Readville, MA
- No Start Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Chase City, VA