I noticed it going one way and not on the way back or when I went out again. When I went to the same place a few hours later, heard it again. No flat tires noted, nothing hanging. Had the bearings fixed a few months ago. What could it be? Alignment was just done. I can't see anything wrong and the car seems to drive ok.
I suddenly started hearing a flopping sound that sounds like a flat tire. on 2001 Lexus IS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS300 Questions
- What will a wheal bearing cost to repair
- Problem with Blinking lights on dashboard
- Why would the car burn oil in short amount of time yet no leaks or puddles?
- Dash melted and dents and the remote key doesn't work
- I start having this problem with the headlights, they keep turning off want to know if its the light bulb or ballast?
2001 Lexus IS300 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($438 - 595) in Newington, VA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($339 - 537) in Castor, LA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($266 - 343) in Eclectic, AL
- Alternator Replacement ($383 - 463) in Williston Park, NY
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($113 - 126) in Readville, MA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($441 - 505) in Chase City, VA