I noticed it going one way and not on the way back or when I went out again. When I went to the same place a few hours later, heard it again. No flat tires noted, nothing hanging. Had the bearings fixed a few months ago. What could it be? Alignment was just done. I can't see anything wrong and the car seems to drive ok.
I suddenly started hearing a flopping sound that sounds like a flat tire. on 2001 Lexus IS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS300 Questions
- What will a wheal bearing cost to repair
- Problem with Blinking lights on dashboard
- I have these codes
- I was driving and went over a small bump, not very fast at all and my steering wheel all of a sudden is no longer centered. Also my car is now making this weird squeaking noise I think coming from the suspension and its driving kind of strange. Problem?
- the check engine light in my Lexus 2002 is300 doesnt turn onwhen I turn the igni
2001 Lexus IS300 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Newington, VA
- Starter Replacement ($209 - $320) in Castor, LA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($173 - $210) in Eclectic, AL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($319 - $550) in Williston Park, NY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Readville, MA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($549 - $677) in Chase City, VA