I would have to play with the controls or turn the AC off and on and than the AC would blow cold air again. Most of the time the ac would blow cold air normally but lately I find myself playing with the controls or turning the ac on and off a lot more and two days ago it just stopped blowing cold air altogether no matter what I do. Could this be a low refrigerant problem? Or could this be a condenser fan motor problem? What would cause the problem to be intermittent and now no cold air at all
I started to notice my AC was not blowing cold air all the time. on 2003 Suzuki Aerio
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
- I bought a 06 Suzuki Aerio wagon and the stereo doesn't turn on or show an error
- Why does the transmission come out of overdrive while I'm driving?
2003 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($155 - 220) in Hiram, OH
- Alternator Replacement ($414 - 578) in Tilden, IL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Upper Falls, MD
- 102,000 Mile Service ($310 - 418) in Maunabo, PR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($417 - 468) in Welcome, MN
- Air Conditioning Expansion Valve Replacement ($258 - 342) in Copalis Crossing, WA