I would have to play with the controls or turn the AC off and on and than the AC would blow cold air again. Most of the time the ac would blow cold air normally but lately I find myself playing with the controls or turning the ac on and off a lot more and two days ago it just stopped blowing cold air altogether no matter what I do. Could this be a low refrigerant problem? Or could this be a condenser fan motor problem? What would cause the problem to be intermittent and now no cold air at all
I started to notice my AC was not blowing cold air all the time. on 2003 Suzuki Aerio
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- WHERE CAN I FIND REPAIR PARTS FOR A SUZUKI AERIO VISCOUS CUPPLER
- when i applay brake in red light traffic my engine is cut off suddenly so whatis
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
2003 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($215 - 335) in Hiram, OH
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($207 - 281) in Tilden, IL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Upper Falls, MD
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($246 - 386) in Maunabo, PR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($920 - 2,122) in Welcome, MN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($346 - 399) in Copalis Crossing, WA