to go up to 4300 RPM's then went back to normal idle then surged again did it each start up thereafter.....started car it started surging put into gear automatic then it started to go then died in gear wheels locked stearing locked too.....it could lead to nasty wreck. then when I got home parked to open garage door and when in gear it started to surge could have gone thru the back of garage dang. then it feels like its loosing power going up amall hills too???????????
I started my car went into town shut off. Returned started car then it started on 2004 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2004 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($812 - 1,034) in Scottsdale, AZ
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Marshall, IN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($314 - 623) in Coleman, FL
- 82,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Cliffwood, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($372 - 394) in Covington, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($176 - 267) in Ethan, SD