start agan untile you let it cool down again then it starts right up again it will run 10 min. shut off again
i start my van it will run for 10 to 15 min. then it will shut off and will not on 1999 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- under the steering wheel
- oil leake, friend says its harmonic gasket behind pulley. how much repair?
- I Have replaced the distributor but now it won't start it turns over but won't
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
1999 Mercury Villager Estimates
- 55,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Lodi, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($181 - 240) in Jefferson City, MO
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($545 - 679) in Saint Jacob, IL
- Brake Drum Replacement ($397 - 520) in Indian Lake, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($218 - 236) in Mansfield, WA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Canvas, WV