all forward gears work very well. when it slips out of reverse (for maybe a quarter of a second) it recovers.this happens approx. every 6 or 8 feet of travel. i changed the filter...didn't help.
i shift to reverse(when cold)it grinds.when op.temp normal(slips in and out) on 1996 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
1996 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - 75) in Houma, LA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($832 - 930) in Oroville, CA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Prestonsburg, KY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($894 - 1,204) in Gouverneur, NY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Oregon House, CA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Portis, KS