happens all the time regardless if the engine is hot or cold.
I shift into reverse the car doesn't move until i give it gas? whats wrong? on 1999 Mercury Mystique
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mystique Questions
- is losing power and shutting down. New alternator battery and mega fuse.
- This is my daughters first car and the Steering wheel locks when driving ?
- If disassemble the speed sensor will the car still run
- I replaced my vss and my speedometer still has not come back on
- where is the vehicle speed sensor A on a 96 mystique 2.5L auto trans
1999 Mercury Mystique Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Berwyn, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,045 - 1,269) in Lincoln, IL
- Battery Replacement ($155 - 193) in Port Royal, PA
- Thermostat Replacement ($108 - 159) in Titusville, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($333 - 363) in Sea Isle City, NJ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($290 - 471) in Vernon Hill, VA