happens all the time regardless if the engine is hot or cold.
I shift into reverse the car doesn't move until i give it gas? whats wrong? on 1999 Mercury Mystique
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mystique Questions
- where is the vehicle speed sensor A on a 96 mystique 2.5L auto trans
- replace the flywheel
- Problem with up hill acceleration and higher speed acceleration. Car loses power in middle of driving.
- problem with heating and air condition
- How do I get the key out of the new ignition cylinder after replacing broken key
1999 Mercury Mystique Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($440 - 619) in Berwyn, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($193 - 255) in Lincoln, IL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($371 - 557) in Port Royal, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,472 - 1,778) in Titusville, PA
- Timing Belt Tensioner Replacement ($330 - 396) in Sea Isle City, NJ
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($33 - 42) in Vernon Hill, VA