happens all the time regardless if the engine is hot or cold.
I shift into reverse the car doesn't move until i give it gas? whats wrong? on 1999 Mercury Mystique
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mystique Questions
- If disassemble the speed sensor will the car still run
- I replaced my vss and my speedometer still has not come back on
- where is the vehicle speed sensor A on a 96 mystique 2.5L auto trans
- replace the flywheel
- Problem with up hill acceleration and higher speed acceleration. Car loses power in middle of driving.
1999 Mercury Mystique Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($529 - 651) in Berwyn, PA
- 20,000 Mile Service ($124 - 194) in Lincoln, IL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($334 - 433) in Port Royal, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($330 - 401) in Titusville, PA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($143 - 189) in Sea Isle City, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($941 - 1,043) in Vernon Hill, VA