Both sides mirrors are not opening up, the central locking is not working, the wiper is working continiously once the engine is on and Emergency also illuminated. The car has not been driven for about a year and the battery was taken out of the car for about 11 months. Please how do I resolve these problems
I sarted the car today,ESP, Airmatic and emergency illuminated.Please advise on 2000 Mercedes-Benz S500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- There is "SRS" lit up on my dash. Wat does it mean and wat causes it?
- I'm loosing oil after air compressor went out
- My heater blows in front hot but in the back it blows cold. Why is that?
- Cuts off at lights and stop signs
- i need sway bar & links, control arms and caster bushings. which is most crucial
2000 Mercedes-Benz S500 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($286 - $368) in Ottertail, MN
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($301 - $397) in Attica, MI
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($304 - $353) in Keene, OH
- Battery Replacement ($274 - $477) in Terrell, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,986 - $2,875) in Arlington, KS
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($210 - $401) in Emmett, KS