i started it while it was unplugged the vsc trac and vsc off light are on, i cleared the coeds after plugging everything back in. The lights stay off until the truck moves then they come back on please help
i resealed the actuatior on the back of the t-case, i forgot to plug it back in on 2003 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
2003 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($500 - $645) in Westley, CA
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Hedley, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($567 - $1,236) in Fenton, MI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($351 - $610) in West Jefferson, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($73 - $128) in Laguna Beach, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($238 - $406) in Nederland, TX