I need to know where water pump is and how to change it out.I replaced thermostat and there is no water leak from radiator.Can it be the water pump? It over heats every day and i have to let it cool off then sometimes it want do it the rest of the day.
I replaced thermostat twice and still over heats on 1994 Honda Passport
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Passport Questions
- Vehicle is running sluggish low power on take off. when starting smells funny.
- the engine turns over but won't start
- I just replaced the catalytic converters and did tune up still no power
- will an automatic transmisson from a 99 rodeo fit a 2000 passportwiring and bolt
- Why won't the car hold a charge ?
1994 Honda Passport Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($559 - $702) in Kettleman City, CA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Windsor, CO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($249 - $360) in West Point, GA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($259 - $371) in Marietta, OK
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($429 - $496) in Lakeview, TX
- Horn Replacement ($67 - $76) in Iowa, LA