It just happens the car idles fine but then it just feels like the throttle is stuck Wat can be my problem
I replaced the whole throttle body and my car still losses poweroutofno where on 2009 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Where is the oxygen sensors
- The heat when turned on, doesn't get hot. It's only warm.
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.