when i drive it the rpms go up fine but have a hard time shifting and i have to drive it like its standard i have three readiness codes egr valve. sec air system. heated cat. im not sure if this issue has anything to do with that but please help me it has no egr valve just a secondary air injection
i replaced the tps sensor idle air control valve they were secondary parts on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- how would I know if I need a new compressor or just coolant
- Brake lights won't turn off what could be the problem
- Rpm gauge not working. Today the gauge started going up & down. Then. it had no power & running rough. Runs good until gauge starts going up & down
- Does my van have a over head cam?
- What should I do ? I have taken off the thermostat and replaced the two radiator lines yet the van is still running hot. Van overheats after 10 to 15 min in Street traffic.