when i drive it the rpms go up fine but have a hard time shifting and i have to drive it like its standard i have three readiness codes egr valve. sec air system. heated cat. im not sure if this issue has anything to do with that but please help me it has no egr valve just a secondary air injection
i replaced the tps sensor idle air control valve they were secondary parts on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Havana, IL
- Fuel Filter Change ($71 - 105) in Clanton, AL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Redfield, KS
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($679 - 807) in Ubly, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($248 - 578) in Green Camp, OH
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($128 - 279) in Lantry, SD