when i drive it the rpms go up fine but have a hard time shifting and i have to drive it like its standard i have three readiness codes egr valve. sec air system. heated cat. im not sure if this issue has anything to do with that but please help me it has no egr valve just a secondary air injection
i replaced the tps sensor idle air control valve they were secondary parts on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- How do I replace the parking brake part that broke off in the release handle?
- Why does hot air come out passenger side vent when AC is on?
- I am having trouble with the back door locks and I have not keyless entry for it
- Where is the low port of the ac
- After taking my battery out how do I reset the alarm.