when i drive it the rpms go up fine but have a hard time shifting and i have to drive it like its standard i have three readiness codes egr valve. sec air system. heated cat. im not sure if this issue has anything to do with that but please help me it has no egr valve just a secondary air injection
i replaced the tps sensor idle air control valve they were secondary parts on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- All the warning lights turned on on dashboard and car wants to stop.
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?
- 2002 Kia Sedona Temperature Gauge Overheating?
- I have a 2002 Kia Sedona. What could be draining my battery?